Sunday, May 31, 2009

And here it is...



Brad had already emailed the vineyard cake photos before I did that last post. Didn't realize it though. So anyway, here is the topper for the vineyard cake. Please pretend you don't see the white cardboard under the cake. That was just so I could move the cake around before assembling it. There was no visible white cardboard on the finished project. I'm going to have to get a photo of the entire cake from the shower coordinator as I couldn't put it together until it arrived at the venue. However, if you're good at imagining, you can probably picture it assembled. Basically, the bottom tier was the same as the top tier except for the size. 14" base tier - 10" top tier is shown. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That is GORGEOUS. I love a pretty cake.

    Also, in response to your comment, I do get the books from Penguin because I'm a book blogger. I met the school/library marketing director at the Texas Library Association conference in March and she added me to their roster of bloggers. It's been very fun.

    ReplyDelete